What is the TeleSign Mobile Global SMS Hub Service?
Our SMS Hub service allows mobile networks to exchange two way SMS between other international operators. This means mobile operators can enable their own subscribers to:
- Send SMS messages to subscribers of other mobile operators.
- Receive SMS messages from subscribers of mobile operators.
- Use our Reply Service as an option to maximize coverage for receiving SMS
What is SMS Hubbing?
SMS Hubbing is a framework, concept and standard introduced by the GSM Association (GSMA) and addresses the long-standing interoperability issues between operators who use different technology standards (CDMA, GSM and other operator technologies).
SMS Hubbing is an efficient alternative to a traditional bilateral solution in which both operators have a direct relationship with each other. Bilateral relationships are resource hungry so far as negotiation of agreements and testing is concerned.
What are the Benefits of SMS Hubbing?
- Dramatically reduced time and effort in delivering 2 way messaging to subscribers.
- Improve subscriber satisfaction by enabling them to both send and receive messages seamlessly.
- Drive up usage, Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and SMS revenue / profit.
- Expand international 2 way SMS Mobile Terminated (MT) Person To Person (P2P) Coverage.
- Eliminate interoperability issues with other operators that use different technologies.
- Full featured routing including delivery reporting and number portability.
- Reach the world through a single interface.
The GSMA specifies that the SMS Hub service should be operated by an Open Connectivity (SMS-OC Hub) Solution Provider such as TeleSign Mobile to meet the required standards.
Why RoutoMesssaging Global Hub?
The TeleSign Mobile SMS-OC Hub is the perfect solution for operators battling with interoperability and wanting to accelerate time to market with SMS as well as minimize burden.
Find out more about how you can enable global 2 way messaging through TeleSign Mobile today. We will take you through a clear explanation about how the 2 Way Hub service can work for you in order that you can benefit from more satisfied subscribers and improved profitability. Contact us to learn more.